International Ultragender Camp - TIDBIT – Divine Bodies: Gendered Spirits.
International Ultragender Camp
Date: 28/10/2020 - 27/11/2020
Arrivals at00:00 of 28 October
Departures at 23:59 of 27 November
This year the tidbits of the adult camps are also for children that turned already 16.
The current situation, as we know, does not allow us to do the camps in Agape. For that to imagine alternatives is a challenge that we are all facing with commitment but which also presents many difficulties. Despite this year’s obstacles, we want to bring Agape out of Agape, proposing not only activities but trying to recreate a sense of community and continuity for all the people who would have been part of the Agapina summer and who unfortunately will not be able to meet in person, smile, talk and blend together. We therefore decided to elaborate tidbits of what the camps would have been: different and various activities, some in front of the screen, others organized independently and shared after in dedicated moments. For participation, we ask you for a symbolic donation, around € 30 or what you can afford and which you would like Agape to have! Here is our IBAN: IT85T 07601 01000 0000 2037 8105.
The camp tidbits will take place from 29 October to 27 November with 5 activities as it follows:
1 – Introducing contents, choices and getting to know each other (meeting on zoom or similar)
2 – Webinar part 1: lecture (shared video to be viewed individually whenever suits you)
Webinar part 2: Q&A (meeting on zoom or similar)
3 – Storytelling (shared videos to be viewed individually)
4 – Body, Spirit and Art, with an element of healing (shared activity to be carried out individually)
5 – Evaluation feedback and goodbye!
Apply and stay tuned for more info in the next few weeks/months!
Feminist, Blue eyes, Theologian, Polyglot, Male, 84, Italian.
How many words define us and/or lock us into pre-concepts, and how many words to communicate our real being to our fellows, or indeed to ourselves, have we lost? The words that seem to have been lost in the past of our societies or in the Divine realm. So much information and lost belief, a creative confusion sometimes, and new words sparkle all around again!
Is the Divine embedded into us in the spirit we share? Is it a daily practice of good will and sharing? Or do we need to fetch it outside ourselves? If so where? Who represents us? Who are we capable of or do we want to represent and witness?
This year the Ultra gender camp we should have meet Ardhanarishwara, (the union of the Hindu God Shiva and his consort Parvati) representing the androgynous synthesis of the masculine and feminine energies of the universe. We will try to do that anyway with the tidbits that will keep you company during an autumn all particular.
To subscribe just send an email to email@example.com attaching the file scheda iscrizione.. We have a maximum number of registrations for each field, we will give priority to those who had already enrolled or enrolled in the field or was on the waiting list.Participating in a camp at Agape means to take a part in the community life of the Center for a week. Those who come to Agape, whether to take part in a camp, in a study visit or to spend some time off, are invited to respect some rules.
- Participants accept taking part in the camp life and its educational activities entirely.
- In case you leave in advance, fees won’t be reimbursed, not even partially.
- Guests have to bring a valid ID.
- We ask each participant to help setting the table and drying dishes, both because it is a necessary support and because to us, this is a way of sharing our work.
- Agape is not responsible for accidents or damage happening during the camps in case of violation of internal rules. The Center is responsible for participants’ cash and belongings only if these are given to Agape to be kept in a safe. Agape will ask for the refund of any damage caused by the guests.
- During winter time, it snows in Agape (which is at 1,600 meters a.s.l.). You will need to bring warm and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The rooms have three or four beds each and bathrooms are on the same floor. There are no single or double rooms. Agape provides sheets and blankets, but guests are required to bring their own towels.
- Due to health and safety rules, it is not allowed to bring dogs or other animals to Agape.
- Agape cannot provide medicines. Since the pharmacy in Prali is not open every day, you will need to bring the medicine you need with you.
Maximum campers: 0
Prenotazioni online non sono disponibili per questo campo.